ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

JUST WHITE


Monochrome, checkered and stripped, please! That is the perfect recipe for my spring/summer closet, and for me, regarding high street brands, no one has done it better than ZARA this time. The brand has been my biggest obsession for quite a few years. I was once crazy about blazers baring the ZARA tags and I would never buy blazers from any where else. Although (somehow) the ZARA Fall/Winter 2012/13 collection was a bit of a let down to me, its Spring/Summer looks were impeccably all the "sugar, spice and everything nice" that I need!

I just wanted to write a quick post and share with you my three latest obsessions. Can't wait to spice up my looks with lots of white for a change!



ZARA Checkered Blouse (link)
ZARA Combination Jacket with Zip (link)
ZARA Wrapped Mini Skort (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...