ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

CHOCOLATES & ROSES



Happy belated Valentine's day! I hope you guys out there all receive the sweetest box of chocolate and most beautiful red roses from the one you love. 


I was so excited to make a Valentine's day wish list but sickness has got the best of me for over one week now so I couldn't update my blog regularly, I have missed it so much. 

This Valentine's day I was spending it sick and alone as my boyfriend couldn't be here with me, but he has sent me the most beautiful rose bouquet with a super cute "I love you" balloon so I'll let him off this time.

For those who were single on Valentine's day, it's not the end of the world. You don't always need a boy/girl friend to make you happy. If you have many friends around you and care about you, you already are the luckiest person on earth.

Anyways, I'm going to take my medicine now, hopefully I can be well again in no time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...