ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

REBELLIOUS


The very last week of Christmas Holiday is finally here. My new sneakers came knocking on my door on Monday morning and so far, it's the only thing that keeps me alive. I'm madly in love with the shinny gold hardware on the shoes and seriously want to pair it with every outfit.

Recently I have spent an enormous amount of time of Tumblr, found some of the most beautiful and inspiring photos that lighted up my week. So if life lets you down, maybe you can find some inspiration right here!

Anyways, this week will be a every busy week for me, with lots of studying. I have written down my study plan and unsurprisingly, it's been late by one day. I think I'd better get started in the next hour or else I'll be murdered. 

And best of luck to all of you who have exams coming up this January too!









Vintage cropped jacket
Topshop shirt
Snake skin leggings
Prada bag
Guiseppe Zanotti Inspired Sneakers
Victoria Beckham Sunglasses
Tiffany & Co. bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...