ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

MORNING, LONDON!


Such mesmerizing sunshine there was on the very first day of 2013 in London. It's amazing how alive and happy this made me feel ever since the moment I woke up until the next day came. 

I actually did a movie marathon of all my fav films in 2012 and even years before: Ted, Just Go With It, Breaking Dawn, Superman (2006) instead of sleeping. I love how relaxing and comfy it feels to roll in a blanket like a cocoon and watch film after film non-stop 'till I fall asleep like a baby. But it's only nice when you have someone to watch all of them with you,  so cozy and peaceful.








Warehouse Leather Jacket (similar here)
Chrome Hearts Long Sleeve Tee (link
FCUK Washed Jeans (similar here)
Salvatore Ferragamo Flats (similar here, available in different colors)
Victoria Beckham Sunglasses (similar here)
Prada Bag (similar here)
Alexander McQueen Double Wrapper (similar here)
Tiffany&Co. Bracelets and Rings

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, i think you need a better photographer. Our looks are nice but photos suck. NO OFFENSE :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...