ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

LEATHER ON PRINT

Follow me on MY BLOG 



So it's another year that I can't be home for Xmas. It can be very lonely sometimes wandering around the city in this season but lucky for me, I always find great joy in finding new venues and shooting photos of my outfits. 

It has been raining here in Bristol the last few days and there was a point when I thought it was snowing but then it wasn't. My photographer and I, we were shooting under the rain and it was so cold that in some of the pics my nose was so red that I looked like I was crying, hahah!! I'll be uploading those photos soon.

I have recently found out about this beautiful bar with gorgeous interior design, lots of wall collage and elegant chandeliers. As XMAS is right around the corner, I'm thinking of adding a bit of red, white and green color to my outfit to match the holiday season. Today I'm mixing leather jacket with printed skirt, one of my fav combination, just to make a statement. Hope you like the look!

Happy holidays, and don't forget to HYPE me on lookbook!












BEBE HANDBAG
WAREHOUSE LEATHER JACKET
ASOS VEST TOP
VINTAGE PRINTED SKIRT
VINTAGE SCARF
MIU MIU SNEAKERS
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DOUBLE WRAPPER
TIFFANY & CO. PICASSO LOVE BRACELET

Follow me on MY BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...