ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

CHRISTMAS STEPS

Follow me on MY BLOG 


Xmas really did come early this year for me as I got the last bracelet to complete my gold armswag a few days ago. I went out for a night photo shoot again and found this dream-like place called the "Christmas Steps" not so far from where I live. I'm in love with the vintage look and gold shades it brought to my photos. 

We actually shot this look at 4 different locations and finished up at a lovely bar. Though it looks warm, I was literally freezing and it was raining for hours while we were taking these shots. Oh well, it's worth it, cold weather has never stopped me from doing things I love.

Anyways, it's 24th Dec, Merry Christmas darlings! 

Check out new GIVEAWAYS exclusively for you this Xmas!





















BEBE HANDBAG 
(more looks HERE)
VINTAGE SHIRT
SNAKE SKIN EFFECT LEGGINGS
MIU MIU SNEAKERS 
(more looks HEREHERE)
WAREHOUSE LEATHER JACKET 
(more looks HERE)
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DOUBLE WRAPPER
TIFFANY & CO BANGLES & PICASSO LOVE BRACELET

Follow me on MY BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...