ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

CHILLING WITH LACE


This is my last post for Xmas and I have been storing these photos on my laptop for too long! These pics were taken at the same bar with my "Leather on Print" post but on a different floor and a totally different look. 

I love the inspiring way they collage the walls. The lightning has given my photos a rich, warm yellow color which I really like, I think it spoke for a heart warming Christmas Eve.

I overslept on Boxing Day (again) and didn't exactly do any shopping. So I decided to do some online shopping and updating my Tumblr page. Click HERE to check it out if you haven't.

How about you? Tell me what you got on your Boxing Day's shopping list.






















WAREHOUSE LEATHER JACKET
VINTAGE SHIRT & SKIRT
BEBE HANDBAG
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DOUBLE WRAPPER
TIFFANY & CO. BRACELETS
MIU MIU SNEAKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...