ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

BACK TO SCHOOL



I feel so empty inside now that the holiday season is over. I'm back to school and probably will try my best to be the ideal student I should've been last term. Well, I've been told to get my head around studying, 2nd term is not a joke!

One of my back to school must-have is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Azul. A large and durable arm candy is of course a must when it comes to carrying tons of books and notes from lecture to lecture. And this baby is never out of fashion.

Anyways, I have 2 exams to ace tomorrow, hope I have enough energy to get them over with. Wish me luck!















ZARA sleeve-less faux fur jacket (cheaper version here)
Warehouse leather jacket (similar here)
Chrome Hearts sweatshirt (link)
Snakeskin leggings
Giuseppe Zanotti Inspired sneakers (similar here)
Louis Vuitton Damier Azul Neverfull
Vintage Pancake sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...