ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

XMAS GOLD FLAKE

Follow me on MY BLOG 


So it has been weeks since I last did my manicure due to tons of essay deadlines that I had to meet. I actually lost my appetite and apparently I had no mood for a manicure make over.

Oh well, since the term has ended and Xmas is coming, I really want to share with you guys my latest nail art. I'm a sucker for gold and emerald so I'm bringing both of them to this look. Hope you like it.

Here, I'm using:

- L'Oreal no. 602
- L'Oreal no. 613
- Nail Inc "Lanesborough Place"
- Dotting tools


STEP #1: BASE COLORS


STEP #2: GETTING IN SHAPE


STEP #3: GOLD FLAKES


STEP #4: LEOPARD PRINT FINISH


STEP #5: POINT & SHOOT


Follow me on MY BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...