ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

TAKE A WALK


Three more days to go until 2013, are you excited? Whenever a year's about to end, do you feel the need to reflect on what you have done, what you're proud of and what you regret? 

I guess reflecting is not my strongest side. I usually choose not to look back, I think of my life right now, I'm happy and thankful for what I've got, and, I'm proud of what I have become. Yes, there are things I regret but I've thought about it enough and I think it's best I give myself a break.

Although! There are things I wish to change in 2013. First, I really need to stop shopping too much, I think I might need therapies! Second, I should stop being so lazy, less time on my laptop & start to cook more. And lastly, balance my study and my biggest hobby, fashion blogging. I promise to write more often and to meet my essay deadlines!









ZARA BLAZER & SWEATER
VINTAGE SHIRT
FCUK LEGGINGS
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO FLATS
PRADA SAFFIANO DOUBLE ZIP TOTE
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DOUBLE WRAPPER
TIFFANY & CO. JEWELRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...