ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

HOUSE FILLED WITH SUNSHINE

Follow me on MY BLOG 


So I have been questioning myself a lot lately, like, if I got a chance of starting over, what would I like to do? Though I haven't figured the answer out yet, I guess if I can, I would love to be an interior designer.

Back when I was in high school, I had more books on interior design than I had on fashion, and I still do. I guessed I kinda forgot about it as I got to A levels then University. Oh well ...

I have a huge soft spot for windows. Even my current flat has this huge double floor-to-ceiling window that basically takes up the whole wall, and I can't imagine it otherwise. I mean, waking up to a house full of all this sunshine just makes a day that much more beautiful, don't you think so?







Follow me on MY BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...